Sunday, August 30, 2009

Huzzah!

So, even though I was a little hung over by 8:30, the day at the RennFest was awesome. I got to see two of my best friends who go all the way back to middle school and hang out w/ all our respective husbands. I even think the men had fun together. It makes me happy when my husband can get along so well with my friends and their significant others. So between the Dragon's Blood, Black and Blue, and all the good food, I can say I had a pretty good day. The weather held out and even though it was hot and steamy, at least it wasn't raining. Here are some pictures for fun.

The ladies with our Dragon Blood.
The men conferring.
Shielding ourselves from the sun at the jousting arena.

1 comment:

  1. (I'm a little nervous about trying to re-post... but here goes)

    Sounds fun! You girls look great :)

    ReplyDelete