Friday, March 12, 2010

Shopping Win

Last week I spend the whole weekend with my parents. It was nice to be home and just relax. Saturday Mom and I were on Kent Island for a meeting she had so we hit the outlets on the way home. Boy did we win big. First stop LLBean. Mom got me some early birthday presents, a Wool Blazer and Wood Pea Coat. The blazer was originally $149 and she got it for less than $25, the Pea Coat was $189 and she got it also for $25!


I also got this cute little lunch bag and a summer white chenille bedspread. Pretty good haul.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh white chenille... I love it! You know I was randomly thinking about our matching bedspreads from freshman year. Those were great! Hearing about your new bedspread makes me want one too. I also LOVE your lunch bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember, your mom got us those blue flowery ones and then I think when we lived together again we had matching while ones. We were so cutely lame :-) I've always loved chenille,it's so soft and comfy.

    ReplyDelete