Monday, March 22, 2010

Trellis Baby Sweater- Complete!

So my friend's baby shower was this past Saturday and I finished knitting the last part of the sweater on Friday and mom and Aunt Jane helped me sew on the buttons Saturday before the shower. I'm super happy about how it turned out. I modified the pattern some according to advice on some websites and I'm happy about how it turned out. I think I made it easier to knit than the pattern was originally written. I didn't have to do much 'finishing' like sewing up seams and whatnot. There are things I wish were a little better but overall I'm happy with the finished product. It was well received by the mom-to-be which made me really happy. I can't wait to see it on the new baby boy.






1 comment:

  1. As I said on FB... keep practicing! We're all going to want one of those :) You did BEAUTIFUL work, and I'm so impressed!

    ReplyDelete