Tuesday, May 11, 2010

One more craft to obsess over!

So, I'm falling to the pressures, I'm getting a sewing machine! My grandmother is graciously giving me hers. It's not quite as old as Beeps' machine though. My mom will have to re-teach me all I learned in middle school home economics class, but hopefully I'll be on my way sewing up a storm soon! I can finally finish my Snow Mum Pillow project...it's been sitting in a corner waiting for months. Then I'll have to look to my buddies [Beepsnrays, My Better Half, and cobble cobble] for some project ideas.

I'll be posting the recent fruits of my knitting labors soon [as soon as I finish]. A cute baby shrug for a friend who is due in July. Just found out another friend is expecting and due in December, and my cousin is having twins in October...so there are plenty of options for fun projects.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're getting a machine! I'm so excited for you... and I can't wait to work on something together! I just got back from Joann's today. I was shopping for baby fabric for a gift for a friend of mine who's due in July. So many fun projects ahead of us :)

    ReplyDelete