Monday, May 17, 2010

Big Week

So, tomorrow I have a presentation to give at a conference, I'm a little nervous but finally to the point where I almost don't care, and if I could just give my presentation right now at like 8:30 at night I would. Then Thursday and Friday I head to anther conference out in Easton, MD. I have a presentation that ends at 3:45 Friday afternoon. At 4 pm I hope to be in my car and headed to Ocean City with some friends. I'm not quite done preparing the second presentation and it will need some practice- but I can hardly wait till I'm done and can finally relax. The past month or so has been pretty busy w/ a big work meeting and then preparing for these two presentations. I can't wait till work is back to normal for me.

So, just four more days of work, two presentations, and some stressing out, and I'm at the beach for three days! Don't even care if it's not that warm, I just want to relax, read a book, and have some drinks with friends.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Your hard work will pay off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you rock those presentations! (PS: I can't wait for this weekend either! I've got my chair, my sunglasses, and my book. What more do I need?!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You last blogged 4 weeks ago... I hope those presentations didn't kill you or something?!

    ReplyDelete