Sunday, April 10, 2011

2 posts in like 6 hours!!!!

I'm on a blogging roll!!!!!!!!!!

So...all this baking recently has made me wish it were cookie season, which I guess is Christmas season. When everyone has those cookie exchange parties. Or you can bake cookies for the church bazaar. I'm loving baking and trying new recipes right now, but who needs dozens of awesome cookies laying around? Right? Sooo....who out there wants to share with me? Or have a baking party. We can bake just one type/batch of cookies and share, or try several recipes together? Like actually bake together rather than bring the already cooked things to the party? I think it would be fun to pick some baking/cooking things to try as a team???? Who is with me!!!???

Also, baking all these things makes me think it would be fun to have a 'brunch party.' What do you think? Cookies, cakes, quiche, mimosas...all things delicious. Again, who is with me?

Ok, maybe I'm just up way too late, but I'm excited about all of this. Ladies, gents- lets plan something :-D

3 comments:

  1. I'm SO with you! Brunch is my favorite, and meals are always more fun when everyone pitches in. My favorite was a dinner party where someone made bread pudding, and we ate it right out of the oven - I've still never had a more delicious bread pudding. Keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome! I would love to participate, and I’m sure my in-laws would have fun trying all the different cookies I brought home (if we did an exchange). Although if we do it after they leave, I don’t want to bring ANYTHING home. I’m on a diet, you know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do you think I want to have an exchange party... so I can get rid of cookies! But I guess the idea of exchange is that I come home w/ some too...so we need a party after the exchange party to feed others with our awesome cookies.

    ReplyDelete