Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding

Yes, ok ok, I watched the royal wedding. Not at 4 am, I'm not THAT crazy! I have off work today so I was sound asleep till 10ish :-D I watched the reruns of it this afternoon and I have to say I enjoyed it. Her dress was beautiful, but actually not that much fancier than some of my friends' dresses. The whole time I was watching I was thinking to myself, wow, what is going through her mind? She is my age [give or take some months] and she is now part of the royal family! The pomp and circumstance of this day is just the beginning of her new life!!! She looked like she was taking it all pretty well, she didn't look that overwhelmed. There were some great moments where they just looked happy and in their own special moment. Being the sappy girl I can be sometimes...it made me think of my wedding day and of course that made me happy. Did you watch the wedding?

1 comment:

  1. I was sorta oblivious to it all (of course I could have watched it live since I WAS awake at 6am) so I didn't realize today was the day until I got to work. Where EVERYONE had their TVs on (again, except me, who doesn't have one). So no. I haven't seen a bit of it!

    ReplyDelete