Thursday, October 8, 2009

dreaming of a steamy shower...

Just took my last luke warm shower with the old water heater. Some time in June our water heater stopped working well. I think one of the two heating elements went out, so it took forever to get hot water and then it didn't last long. I'll be honest, I like to take HOT showers. My skin is pink when I get out. I like the almost scalding feeling, kinda like the hot tub, but during my whole shower. And I like long showers, I like to just stand under the shower head and let the water beat on my neck and back. So I noticed right away when the shower wasn't getting as hot. Andrew sort of noticed, but he likes his showers must less hot than I do. When we've been in the shower, um... at the same time...we have to keep changing the temperature so he's not getting 'burned' and I'm not getting goose bumps.

So, after like 4 months we are getting a new one tomorrow, and I am going to take the hottest, longest, best shower ever! watch out hot water heater, I'm gonna put you to the test!

No comments:

Post a Comment