Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It's just way too early

Now, I went to Home Depot today to get some fly paper [we have a fly issue...it's icky] and when I was there I noticed that they have Christmas trees, lights, and ornaments out already. ALREADY!!!! It's September 21st, over three months till Christmas, it's not even October, Halloween or Thanksgiving yet. Now, I don't like to see Christmas stuff really until after Halloween, or even Thanksgiving all that much. This is just insane.

Later in my errands I had to go to BJs to get bulk everything. One thing was 2, 42lbs bags of cat litter. I can barely lift these things over the edge of the cart to get them in, let alone, back out of the cart, into the car, out of the car, and into the house...but the first bag I picked up apparently had a big hole in it. As I heave it up towards my cart, a huge stream of litter pours out...right into my shoe.... Super. Sadly, these bags don't last that long. I would have bought more but it's just not in me to lift 42lbs repeatedly.

Those kitties had better catch a bunch of flies and earn their keep!

J/k. They both gave me super cuddles while I worked today.

2 comments:

  1. Aww! So I guess they earn their keep, eh?

    PS: I have the same problem when I shop in bulk at Sam's club. Some of those packages are heavy as all get-out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean, I love Christmas and all, but not in September. Its 3 flippin months away!

    You should ask a sales associate to help you. Thats what they are there for. And when you get home, take one bag out and leave the other for the big strong hubby to get. ;)

    ReplyDelete