Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My First Raven's Game

Andrew got tickets to a pre-season game through work and asked if I'd like to go, usually with the big games he and some friends go, so it was really nice of him to ask. I've never been to a Raven's game so I thought it would be fun. I'm not a big football fan but I know it can be a lot of fun to go to games. I bought myself a cute t-shirt for the occasion and all! The weather was great and I ended up having a really nice time. I did find myself letting my eyes wander around the stadium during the game and then I'd miss whatever play was going on...but it was still fun.

I'm not sure when the season starts, but I really want to attend some Capitals games this year. Last year was the first year I really watched games and it was a great year to start. I think I would enjoy watching in person too. Hopefully we can get tickets to some games this fall.

What is your favorite sport to watch in person? On TV?

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'd totally go to a Caps game with you!! We can make it a girls night, hehe.

    I didn't like football until college when my friend Steve would explain every play to me while we stood at the top of the student section away from the crazy people.

    I like baseball in person. Relaxing with a hotdog and a beer is so unhealthy, yet so nice.

    P.S. cute pic! (and cute shirt)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... I actually like watching tennis in person, and on TV. Eh. I'm really not into sports on TV. I'm glad you had a good time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's awesome that you went to a game! marc and i are big ravens fans - maybe sometime we can all go to a game together.

    ReplyDelete