Wednesday, June 24, 2009

'Garden' Update

So it's been a few weeks, here's an update on the 'garden'.
More tomatoes have sprouted, and some are even starting to look edible!
The peppers look awesome- these will eventually be red peppers [though, I did think they all come from the same plant and are just different ripenesses...]
Here's a new addition from my friend Sara. Her neighbor had lots of succulents and gave her some, so she shared. And, put this awesome plant art in, a ceramic 'stake' type thing w/ a cute flying heart. She makes lots of other ones w/ stuff on it like 'herbs,' 'basil,' and just pretty pictures. You can see them on her page here: http://www.kissmycraftsbysara.com/

So hopefully I don't kill these succulents like the last ones. Who, by the way, after I ignored them for a few weeks, pretty much assuming they were dead, actually are still alive [2 of the four]. We'll see if my new found attention kills them for good.

1 comment:

  1. LOL... I love your positive outlook on your gardening abilities :-p I saw your herbs too when I stopped by for the dvds... I meant to tell you that they are all looking good! I'm gonna copy and make a "garden update" blog. You have to check out my cucumber plant. It is seriously THE coolest plant EVER! It has these tendrils that reach out and do the "climbing". Fascinating :D

    ReplyDelete