Saturday, February 6, 2010

Finished Projects!

So here are the final "final" pictures of my sweater. I got buttons from JoAnn's that match really well though you can't see it that well in the pictures. I took the pictures w/o the flash b/c it comes out better but then you can't see the colors as well. Now it's all ready for me to wear out! I'm excited.


Next I finally completed this afghan I started at least 4ish years ago. It's the first real complicated thing I started but it wasn't that hard to make. The hardest part was seaming all 15 squares together, ugh. I've probably taken a year to do that, but now it's finally done. It's technically a baby blanket, my mom made one for me before I was born. I thought it would be fun to make b/c each square is a different pattern and you get experience trying out 15 different patterns and the squares are small enough you don't really get bored. I'm glad it is finally done and I think I'll go cuddle under it on the couch and watch our snow hit at least 2 feet by noon!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, Lizzie! I'm so proud of you :) Your work is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will save up your patience to give us a lesson--just once!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be happy to try to teach everyone...C and I tried a while back but we didn't keep up with it, I think it takes some consecutive classes. Maybe we can trade some sewing/knitting/baking classes with each other in the NWC.

    ReplyDelete