Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Baby Sweater Machine

Tomorrow I'm headed to my cousin's baby shower. She's having twin girls in September. She's the sixth friend/relative I have that either is having or had a baby this year. So I've been pretty busy knitting, which is actually pretty fun. Baby clothes are way easier than adult size and you can try out different yarns and patterns. I stuck w/ the same baby shrug for the twins as for another friend's girl since it was easy and I needed to get two of them done asap. Looking forward to the next project...but I need to know the sex of the December baby first. I'll pick a new pattern this time to try something new and hopefully perfect some skills. So, here are the baby shrugs I've made recently:
I've also started another knitting project for a friend. It's the wrong season for a scarf, but the name of the scarf reminds me of this person and I thought it would be a special gift. It's the first time I've done a lace pattern but so far its easy. I need to finish by Sunday though...so I'm on overdrive. I think I can do it though! I'll post the final when I'm done. Now I'm off for a knitting break!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I LOVE your work :D The purple yarn is gorgeous... does it look as good in person? What's the name of the pattern? Who's this mysterious person you're knitting for?!?

    ReplyDelete