Monday, May 18, 2009

joys of kitteh parenting



So, I woke up at 2:45 am this morning to find Betty hacking up something on the carpet/blanket on the floor in our room. Poor thing, she has more than her fair share of kitty puke. I just wish she'd keep it to the hard wood floors or bathroom tile. It's just not making our 12 year old powder blue carpet look any better.

So, after that pleasant mental picture of Miss Betty, I'll give you a cuter one:



A is holding Betty and I've got mama's boy, Meatball. They are brother and sister, and about 2 years old now. Usually super cute and cuddly. Unless it's 10pm and I'm going to bed and then it's "crazy kitty time."

2 comments:

  1. You should try and repost the family pic... it's not showing up!

    PS: Sorry about all the kitty puke. That's one thing I definitely don't miss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, it's working for me, let me know if it's still not showing up.

    ReplyDelete