Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day


My husband and I had his parents over for Mother's day, which happens to also be his mom's birthday this year. Her favorite food is lobster, so we tried making it for the first time. Tasted pretty good- though melted butter makes everything good :-)

We had a nice little spread going for the table, which let us use some of the wedding gifts we've gotten. We don't have nice dinners at the dining room table often so it's nice to have an excuse to use our nice new things.

2 comments:

  1. You guys are BRAVE! and your table looks awesome. I need to get a table cloth... it always makes everything look so much fancier :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I registered for some b/c I like the way they look too, careful of spilling butter on them though...I think I washed it all out. It's also a pain to have to iron them since they get all wrinkly when they are folded away and not in use. Overall, nice to have though :-)

    ReplyDelete