Monday, May 25, 2009

Running in the Rain

If you ever want to feel tough and awesome, go running in the rain. I did that today sort of by accident. I went running on purpose- it just wasn't raining when I started. Towards the end it started drizzling, then raining a little harder. Then finally when I was cooling down it started pouring, so I decided to just start running again towards home. When the lightning started and it looked like it was right behind my house, I decided it was time to run harder. Once I got home it really let loose. Lets just say between the rain and sweat I was one wet looking woman. I felt awesome though, like if it didn't look like I was gonna get hit by lightning I could have run much longer. Either way, I'm happy I went out and got some exercise, I was feeling meh earlier and now I feel much better b/c at least I did something good today!

2 comments:

  1. You rock! Why were you feeling "meh"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, I just didn't feel like doing anything I had planned to do, like house work that normally makes me feel good [in that the house looks good] but I don't always feel like having to work so hard to make the house look presentable.

    ReplyDelete